the Time - Part 5
FIVE SINNERS Matthew
25:1-13 Print this Bible Study
** Our study last time in Matthew 19:27-20:16 regarding "Fair
Salaries" taught us ten principles that would prevent us from
becoming envious or jealous about our fellow Christians that God has blessed.
Being freed from that sinful trait, we are better prepared to "Redeem
Those ten principles were:
1) God sovereignly initiates and accomplishes salvation. [Chapter
20, V.1] (John 6:39)
2) God alone establishes the terms of salvation. [V.2] (John 3:16)
3) God continues to call men into His kingdom. [V.5] (John 5:17, 2Peter
4) God redeems everyone who is willing. [V.4] (John 6:37)
5) God is compassionate to those who have no resources and acknowledge
their hopelessness.[V.1] (Luke 18:9-14)
6) All who came into the vineyard worked. [V.8] (John 15:8)
7) God has divine authority and ability to keep His promises. [V.13]
8) God gives more than we deserve. [V.13-14] (Romans 6:23)
9) Humility is the only right attitude in which a person can come to
[V.15] (1Timothy 1:15)
10) God's grace oversees all that we do! [V.2] (Romans 3:21-24)
** Which of these glorious principles were you particularly thankful
for this past week?
Obviously we are to be thankful for all ten, but for myself
numbers 1, 5, 8 and 10 really stood out.
** As we bring our series entitled "Redeeming the Time"
to a close there is one truth that must be learned by those who call themselves
Christians. That truth comes from the parable of the "Ten Virgins"
and is found in Matthew 25:1-13. Please join me there as Jesus teaches
us about "Five Sinners" and how they
were not prepared for His return.
Read Passage (V.1-7) (V.8-13)
Return to Redeeming
the Time Go
to page 2